Conditions we can support with hormone balancing:
Specific to Women:
- Menstrual Irregularities (Amenorrhea, Menorrhagia)
Specific to Men:
- Erectile dysfunction
Applicable to Both Genders:
- Low Libido
- Muscle loss/ Weakness/ Poor Recovery
- Aging Skin
- Hair Loss
- In your initial consultation, we have an open and in-depth discussion to understand your symptoms, underlying physiology and goal of treatment.
- We’ll use advanced hormone testing to identify imbalances and insight into how your body creates, metabolizes and excretes hormones. This allows us to tailor your treatment to the highest level of personalization, providing your body exactly what it needs and nothing more.
- By educating you on lifestyle modification, we’ll assist you with personalized nutritional counseling and exercise recommendations to optimize hormone balance.
- We’ll identify a path for natural modulation with supplements which alter production, conversion, or metabolism of your own hormones.
- Through supplementation with Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy to promote balance, longevity, and prevent chronic disease, we’ll assist your body when it is unable to produce the optimal amounts of your own hormones.
- We’ll look at prescription medication when medically necessary and/or when other therapies have failed.
Bio-identical Hormone Replacement
Unlike conventional hormones, bio-identical hormones are molecularly identical to the hormones that are within your body. This means that your body recognizes it as its own – creating a more predictable outcome with fewer risks. Furthermore, at True You Medical, we use compounded hormones, meaning that we can formulate a combination to suit your personal needs – ensuring that you reach your health goals without risk of over-supplementation.