What is ‘Of You’ Lift and Tighten?
‘Of You’ Lift and Tighten is a revolutionary cell-based treatment which works to reverse the signs of aging, reinstating a youthful glow.This procedure involves extracting concentrated growth factors and platelet-rich plasma from your blood – activating these enriched cells, and then delivering them to your face, neck and/or hands. These tiny injections trigger your own innate healing mechanisms to stimulate tissue regeneration. Growth factors stimulate migration of stem cells, collagen and elastin production, as well as new cell proliferation.
What can it treat?
Fine Lines like:
- Tear troughs
- Crows feet
- Vertical lip lines
- Mental creases
- Forehead creases
- Neck creases
- Sagging skin on:
How does it work?
Our bodies have an incredible capability to heal and restore new tissue. For instance, the minute you get a cut, your body’s immune system is triggered to begin this healing process – sending messages to the area for local cell proliferation and tissue regeneration. In this therapy, we use tiny injections to initiate the healing cascade. Your blood is then modified in a way to elicit optimal concentration of growth factors and injected into the skin, essentially “fertilizing” the area. Once in your skin, these growth factors act to support physiological processes of wound healing and tissue repair, stimulating new collagen and elastin growth as well as cell migration.
- Bio-compatible platelets and concentrated growth factors from your own blood. 100% natural/ NO artificial materials.
- Builds over time, typically taking 2-6 weeks.
- To achieve best results, three treatments are typically required spaced 4-8 weeks apart.
- The results of the treatments are often maintained for 8-12 months.
- Mild swelling, bruising, irritation and peeling.
- If HSV+, risk of oral herpes outbreak.
- Minimal side effects because it does not use any foreign substances or chemicals. Instead, the process triggers the body’s innate ability to naturally heal and repair itself.
- There is a possible reaction to the numbing agent; however, numbing agent can be avoided if patient wishes.